Clear Information Layout is easy to read and understand what the computer is trying to tell you without over-complicating the information. Dual button interface is intuitive and easy to use to cycle through information during the dive.
Each of the three sections are dedicated to one aspect of your diving so you can understand the information based on where it is on the screen. Depth information is always on the top, current depth max depth is always in the top section.
Decompression info is always in the central section and auxiliary information stays in the bottom section.
You can upgrade the firmware online from Mares with the Drak Interface cable to update features of your computer in the future.
- Full featured nitrox dive computer with two gas capability
- Bottom timer mode with resettable average depth and stopwatch
- Logbook capacity in excess of 20 hours of dive profile at 5-second sampling rate (scuba)
- Decompression dive planner with additional surface interval function
- Upgradeable firmware
- Complete watch functions: stopwatch, wake-up alarm, second time zone, date
- User-replaceable battery
|Max Displayed Depth:||150m / 492ft|
|Profile Sampling Rates:||5s|
|Battery Power Indicator:||Yes|
|Choice of Metrical/Imperial Units:||Yes|
|Fresh and Seawater Settings:||Yes|
|Residual Nitrogen Reset:||Yes|
|User Replaceable Batteries:||Yes|
|Option To Exclude Audible Alarm:||Yes|
|Exclusion of "Uncontrolled Ascent"::||Yes|
|Ascent Rate Digital Indicator (m/min - ft/min):||Yes|