- Air Mode sets your computer for recreational dives when you're breathing air. Displaying how deep you are and how long you can stay at that depth on top of other information.
- Nitrox Mode adjusts your decompression algorithm for EANx mixes from 21-50% Oxygen. You can change your ppO2 where you prefer and an alarm will sound if you go too deep.
- Free Mode is a snorkelling / apnea mode that has a dedicated system that will record your max depths and dive times without penalising you for ascending quickly or record decompression info.
- Gauge Mode turns the computer into a simple depth gauge and bottom diver without recording any decompression info. You can only change out of gauge mode after 48hrs because the computer isn't recording your decompression info.
- Off Mode deactivates the water activation so the computer doesn't activate every time it gets wet.
Easy to Use
Large segment digits display your depth at the top and the central section has a dot matrix screen that can display more complex information easily and spell out what each piece of information means.
Four button user interface allows for an easy to use menu structure similar to other high-end Suunto computers so navigating the Zoop is quick and easy.
The screen itself has a backlight to illuminate itself in the dark and will also glow in the dark when charged by a torch or bright light.