Classic yet top of the list diving undersuit with the highest thermal protection available on the market. Undersuit BZ400X comes with a modern and fit cut to increase your diving comfort and good looks. Dedicated to cold waters with less than 7°C temperature, it is ideal and unreplaceable for long deep diving, with decompression. Low water absorbing, high breathability features. Keeps a diver warm even if wet.
Thinsulate™ BZ400 insulation is recommended by 3M as optimal for diving undersuits due
to its thermal features and pre-compressed insulation.
Lining made of soft microfleece 140 g/m2. The outside layer made of Polyamide additionally
reinforced with Polyester fabric in the areas exposed to mechanical damage.
- Thinsulate™ BZ400 Insulation,
- weight 420 g/m2, warmth: 1,80 CLO,
- weight: 2,1 kg.
- breathable insulation,
- two side pockets,
- one inside pocket on the left chest,
- reflective tapes,
- rubber thumb loops, that supply air to dry gloves,
- elegant and comfort collar,
- two-way zip,
- reinforcing patches on knees, shoulders, and back,
- in waist-elastic gusset made of windproof fabric,
- shoulder and knee gussets allowing free movement,
- inside suspenders,
- wide elastic ankle bands,
- specially designed p-valve and heating openings.