The RedEye F series Filter
is a red color correction filter for theFantasea FG7X, FG16, FG15, FP7100 and FP7000 Housings (for Canon PowerShot G7X, Powershot G16, Powershot G15, Nikon Coolpix P7100 & Nikon Coolpix P7000) , which fits directly over the housing lens port or installed on compatible lens accessories.
It can be installed and removed during the course of the dive.
Used to restore the red color absorbed by blue water and allows for producing vivid and colorful underwater images and videos. In shallow depths, this filter can serve as an attractive alternative to artificial light sources.
Specially designed for theFantasea FG7X, FG16, FG15, FP7100 and FP7000 Housings (for Canon PowerShot G7 X, Powershot G16, Powershot G15, Nikon Coolpix P7100 & Nikon Coolpix P7000)
for further information regarding Red Filters.
- Adaptor frame which fits directly over the housing lens port
- RedEye Insert which can be installed and removed from the adaptor frame
- Secure line
- Can be mounted directly over the FG7X/FG16/FG15/FP7100/FP7000 Housing lens port
- The RedEye Insert included with this filter can be easily removed from the adaptor frame and installed inside the dedicated slot of the following lens accessories:
- BigEye Lens F Series(Cat. No. 5136)
- EyeDaptor F Series-F67 (Cat. No. 4702) - with any lens accessory mounted on the adaptor
Weight: .2 kg