The Hollis F1 LT Fins are a lighter and shorter version of the popular F1 Fin. Tough, single piece construction produces a lot of propulsion from a fin that can take a lot of abuse. The new SEBS material and shorter blade design make the LT lighter and better for confined spaces.
The vented paddle design produces a lot of thrust with the vents just in front of the foot pocket reducing stress and drag during your fin kick. Stainless steel spring heel straps are quick and easy to put on and can be adjusted for tightness too.
Single piece SEBS polymer material mean there aren't any joints so the overall construction of the fins is very tough and can keep up with any terrain you can throw at them.
The original F1 fins have always been popular but where known for being a heavier fin. The LT is made from a new lighter polymer which makes them more positively buoyant. The tips of the fins are shorter than the originals which makes them easier to fin in confined spaces and lighter for travelling.
- Lightweight SEBS compound
- Short blade for easier finning in confined spaces
- Angled strap mounts for comfort & a better transition of power
- Spring heel straps with easy-grip heel tab
- Multiple strap mounting positions for a fine tuned fit
- Vented blade reduces stress while accelerating water over blade
- Generous foot pocket