The Divemaster Commercial Drysuit is the first choice of active sport divers and the UK’s major commercial diving schools.
Manufactured from a specially formulated 5mm hyper-compressed neoprene, the Divemaster allows freedom of movement and real diving flexibility, as well as being exceptionally hard-wearing.
Hyper-compressed is not just a name to increase product appeal. This is a full commercial process, requiring the use of a 500 ton heated press. Although this may sound excessive, this is a necessary process to achieve the highest possible standards in neoprene manufacturing.
The Divemaster Commercial Drysuit can be used in conjunction with any undersuit in our range, for example the Thermalux® in mild European waters or Metalux® Temperate for more extreme diving conditions).
The Divemaster Commercial Drysuit gives the user a comfortable environment when diving and can be pitted against the harshest of diving scenarios, such as ice diving and long duration cold water diving. Durability is increased by the heavy-duty pique nylon outer shell. Our unique Ti-Ax® Thermacote® heat reflecting system is under the inner lining inside the drysuit. With a host of premium features as standard, this drysuit really is a leader in reliability.
Available as a perfectly fitting made to measure suit, but with standard off-the-peg sizes, most divers will be able to make an instant splash.
- Hyper-compressed neoprene
- ‘Bonded for life’ seams
- Rear entry BDM metal zip with protective flap
- Neoprene neck and wrist seals
- Northern Diver low profile Inflation and exhaust valves, located in standard positions
- Bellows pocket on right thigh
- Zipped transporter pocket on left thigh
- Kevlar® kneepads
- Fitted with durable hard sole boots
- Supplied with neoprene hood, storage bag (folds out for use as a changing mat) and a maintenance repair kit.If you require a made to measure suit please contact us.