The Hollis Stainless Steel Spool Reels are great for cold and warm water use as they are sized to be operable with gloves on.
The spool itself is made out of high-grade 304 stainless steel and the line is tough #24 braided Nylon. The spools come with double ended stainless steel boltsnap and are available in 30', 100' or 159' line lengths and they all fit neatly into your BCD pocket.
- Available in 30 ft (9 m), 100 ft (30 m) and 150 ft (45 m)
- 304 Stainless Steel construction
- Sized appropriately for both warm/cold water
- Includes: SS Spool, Line and SS double ended boltsnap
- Smaller spools for safety and jump reels
- The 30' is often used for GAP reels. Our 100-foot and 150-foot Finger Spool are often used for shooting lift bags or as safety reel
- Small and low profile
- Spool fits drysuit pocket, utility pocket or clipped off to a D-ring
- Holes in the side allow for clipping in the double-ended snap
- Stainless double ended clip included
- #24 white braid cave line
- Also available in ABS plastic