The Mares XR 25XR CR Full Tec Regulator Set, The CR Second Stage regulator is a high performance tec regulator which has been specifically designed for cave dives. Can be opened underwater for cleaning and easily reconstructed.
ACT Valve - Advanced Coating Technology:
Advanced Coating Technology
The new valve in the “X” systems increases durability by an astounding 600%, even under the most extreme conditions.
All Metal Technology:
Outstanding mechanical reliability and high thermal conductivity make our metal 2nd stages extremely long lasting and ideal for cold water dives. The high thermal conductivity of metal reduces also the dry mouth feeling during the dive.
DFC - Dynamic Flow Control:
Minimizes intermediate pressure drop during inhalation thus maximizing gas delivery, especially under extreme conditions.
- Vortex Assisted
- New designed soft cover
- High-performance second stage
- Stable flow without excessive positive-pressure breathing (VAD - Vortex Assisted Design)
- No need for user adjustments
- Slightly negatively buoyant
- Cover design disperses water flow around the second-stage diaphragm and reduces the free flows
- Easy-to-push purges
- Can be opened under water – Ideal for cave and cold water diving
- 2 x CR Second Stages
- 2 x 25XR First Stages
- 2 x hoses (56cm - 210cm)
- 1 x Neck Regulator Bungee
- 1 x Dead Bolt Snap