All Regulator Purchases From DiveLife Include Assembly, Quality Testing and Tuning Prior to Shipment, All Free!
The Cressi T10 SC Master Regulator has been made for high-level scuba divers for performance, reliability and ease of maintenance. The T10SC 1st stage is environmentally sealed and balanced with a PVD coating so it will work in both warm and cold waters. Paired with the Master 2nd stage which has metallic parts with control of both breathing effort and venturi.
T10-SC 1st Stage
The T10-SC 1st stage is a 90° 1st stage which gives you better hose routing in a compact package. Environmentally Sealed it requires less washing after a dive by keeping contaminants out and improving cold water performance by not letting water inside. External PVD Coating is exceptionally resillient against mechanical and chemical wear compared to traditional chrome plating.
Master Ellipse 2nd Stage
Your mouthpeice is fitted with Cressi's balanced valve to ensure minimal breathing effort inside a light polymer body with metallic parts with a PVD coating. Full control of both Breathing Effort from the metal knob lets you adjust the breaking pressure of the valve requiring more or less effort to open the valve and Venturi on the top which redirects airflow inside the 2nd stage to prevent flee-flows from occuring.
- Hyperbalanced diaphragm (Watertight chamber on T10-SC)
- 2 HP 7/16 UNF ports
- 4 MP 3/8 UNF ports
- Operating pressure: 300 bar (4350 psi) DIN Version, 232 bar (3365 psi) International version
- Calibration pressure: 10 bar
- Body coated with PVD process
- High-capacity conical filter in chemically nickel-plated spherical bronze
- Removable nozzle in AISI 316 steel
- Hyperbalancing system
- Anti-pressure drop pneumatic spring
- Stainless steel calibration spring with micropeening treatment
- Low-friction technopolymer slider shaft
- Body protection in polyurethane thermoplastic
- Quantity of air supplied: 4500 l/min
- Weight, INT version: 673 gr (720 gr T10-SC)
- Weight, DIN version: 555 gr (602 gr T10-SC)
- Pneumatically balanced
- Adjustable Venturi
- Adjustable inhalation effort
- Patented elliptical diaphragm
- Patented low-friction lever
- Air delivery system without injector
- Adjuster knob coated with PVD process with dual OR
- Laser-etched titanium front piece
- Internal heat exchanger
- Cap opening with Cam-lock
- Noise-absorbing technopolymer body
- Removable technopolymer deflector
- Removable mechanics
- Weight without hose: 207 gr
- Combination performance:
- Average Cracking effort 3.5 mbar
- Average breathing effort 0.6 J/l
- Jacketed hose extremely light and flexible weight: 153 gr.
CERTIFICATION EN250/2014 FOR COLD WATER