The Halcyon Eclipse Wing is a low profile, exploration-grade wing that leaves all other single tank designs in its shadow. A choice of lift capacities helps to maximize comfort and streamlining while accounting for various buoyancy requirements that result from differences in tank size, exposure protection, or equipment requirements.
Think of it as Halcyon's original Pioneer single tank wing gone to the gym. Halcyon builds the Eclipse's outer shell from 1680-denier ballistic nylon. They then add an inner bladder constructed from the same puncture-resistant 400-denier Nylon inner-bladder material used in the Explorer.
The Halcyon Eclipse is a low profile, exploration-grade wing that leaves all other single tank designs in its shadow. Streamlined. Ruggedized. Another example of Halcyon taking the game to the next level.
The Eclipse wings have a long, narrow, wing profile to support the diver's tank along his or her entire length, preventing unnecessary drag and minimizing effort. A circular zipper around the inside of the wing allows for easy inspection and replacement of the interior bladder.
- Eclipse wings require a single tank adapter to mount with your Secure Harness backplate system.
- Available in 30 and 40 lbs lift capacities.
- Lifetime warranty for the first owner on RF-welded seams.
- A drainage system allows water to drain rapidly from the outer cover to minimize excess weight.
- An inflator elbow strain relief constructed from two-inch nylon webbing minimizes wear on this connection.
- Halcyon inner bladders are RF welded with a lifetime warranty on all seams.