Our top of the range membrane drysuit, flexes in tune with your body when diving.
The HID Drysuit is manufactured from ultra hard-wearing black Aquatex fabric.
Don’t expect a considerable amount of excess material, a usual feature of a membrane drysuit, as the Constant Fit Tension Flex system on this technical tri-laminate drysuit fits closely while moving in tune with the diver’s body.
As the HID Drysuit is front-entry, the Constant Fit Tension Flex system comes in handy when putting on and removing the drysuit. When completing these processes, the YKK high-compression Aquaseal zip isn’t put under excessive pressure, nor the diver’s neck.
The HID Drysuit has new and useful features. With items such as a dive computer in mind, we have added our recently developed Anti Slip Equipment Anchor to each wrist.
Owing to the anti-slip material used, the anchor helps to keep your equipment secure and in position for the duration of the dive.
A pocket for our popular new Flexi-Light is just below the shoulder on the side of the left arm.
The HID Drysuit has a zipped transporter pocket, with an integrated diver’s knife pocket, on the side of the right thigh. In the same position on the left thigh, there is a Velcro bellows pocket.
- Black Aquatex tri-laminate fabric
- Constant Fit Tension Flex system
- ‘Bonded for life’ seams
- Front entry YKK high compression Aquaseal zip
- Neoprene neck seal (with neoprene warmer) and latex wrist seals
- Northern Diver low profile Inflation and exhaust valves, located in standard positions
- Zipped transporter pocket (with integrated knife pocket) on right thigh
- Bellows pocket on left thigh
- Flexi-light stick pocket on right upper arm
- Adjustable and removable crotch strap
- Kevlar® kneepads
- Fitted with durable hard sole boots